Welcome To ETSOnlineMalaysia.com
Click BOOK NOW to get your ETS Tickets NOW!
Whether you are a tourist or a local, traveling by train is always an adventure. If you truly want to enjoy traveling, you should use the train as your preferred transportation method as you will be able to see beautiful and natural scenery rich in both majestic mountains and greenery. The train is one of the most popular transportation methods in Malaysia.
The reason for its popularity is because now everyone can buy tickets online through well-reputed websites such as easybook.com with a single mouse click. This particular website makes it possible for you to buy tickets and to book exact time for your journey. You will be able to book in advance regardless of your destinations, only that prices depend on location. This process could help you pick the place for traveling by securing tickets from your home without breaking a sweat. Easybook.com will provide you fast, safe and affordable service, saving you the usual hassle of having to jostle for these tickets in the often full-packed railways stations and booking offices.
Guide to booking Electronic Train Service (ETS) Ticket
Easybook.com was established in 2005 and since then, it has become the largest land travel booking website in South East Asia. It offers bus and train tickets where you will be able to select your seat without paying additional surcharges.
Kindly refer to the step-by-step approach below to book your ETS ticket;
- First, you have to click on “Train Ticket” in order to start booking.
- You can choose if you want one way or return ticket. Fill in all relevant information about the date and number of passengers, departure and arrival stations. Then click on “Search for train”.
- You will get a list of all trains you searched. Click on the desired train and then click on “Select Seats/Berths”
- Choose your coach number at the top of the pop-up box. Easybook.com has a system that is linked to KTM’s system. After choosing Coach Number (a.k.a. Deck Alphabet), kindly choose your Seat number.
- If this is your first time using EasyBook.com, fill in the “Ticket Collector Info” and “Ticket Passenger Info”. These information will be reflected and printed on your e-ticket later on.
- After you submit personal and technical information, you have to choose the payment method. You can use PayPal, master card or visa card. Fill the captcha and click on “Pay Now”.
- You will be directed to this page and then you will have to submit again by clicking on Pay Now.
- When the payment is submitted, you will receive this invoice. Click on the print button in order to print your ticket [Do check your email also, as EasyBook.com will email you your (1) Order Summary and (2) Invoice]
Buy ETS Ticket Online
The combination of Easybook.com and KTM (Keretapi Tanah Melayu), Malaysian national railway service offers train tickets in the entire Malaysia, Singapore as well to Thailand. All you need is fifteen minutes of clicking in your home and the ticket will be yours. You don’t have to wait in lines anymore. These trains are comfortable, reliable, air-conditioned with clean ambience for your travel tours. Booking your ticket on EasyBook.com is one the easiest and fastest ways to go about train bookings in Malaysia. Statistically speaking, there are more than 200 train bookings on daily basis and it will increase because this service is bound to expand even more so save yourself all inconvenience by booking your ticket now.
KTMB (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) has been the Number ONE train operator in Malaysia since many decades ago. The services and facilities provided has been world-class standard to cater the needs of all travellers. Whether you are travelling from Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, or Selangor to Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Kelantan, Pahang, or Johor, or vice versa, you will definitely be satisfied with your travelling experience.
To understand more on the ETS Route and Map in Malaysia, please visit the following pages;
|Type of Tren|
|1. Electronic Train Service (ETS)|
Route between Butterworth to Gemas
Route between Padang Besar to Gemas
Route between Ipoh to KL Sentral
|2. KTM Intercity||Route between Tumpat to JB Sentral|
You are advised to check your ETS Train Schedule here to check the available train timings and the inter-stations in which the train passes before buying your ticket. Kindly be noted that there are 3 Classes of ETS Train available for seating, which are Gold, Silver and Platinum class.